Permanent Unlock for Verizon iPhone 5 with iOS 7.1 Update
The service is guaranteed even if you are still on contract. You can order it from a trusted company. It will be provided in the period time from 1 to 20 days.
Unlock Verizon iPhone 5 iOS 7.1 / 7 / 7.xLet’s mention all the pluses and minuses of such unlock for your smartphone. The main disadvantage is that it can’t be ordered for free, but the price is affordable. There are many more advantages of the process. Here is the list of the main pros you get:
- Free-SIM status that is permanent meaning you can insert any SIM card and connect to different networks
- You can resell your unlock iPhone at a higher price
- Apple warranty is kept, it is not voided by the unlocking procedure
- Factory unlock supports all firmware versions, including iOS 6, iOS 7.0.4, 7.0.6, iOS 8 and any other operating system
- You can install any firmware without losing unlock in the future
- You are able to restore via iTunes keeping unlocked status
- You can still use Verizon SIM along with other carriers
Step 1. Run iPhone carrier checker which will tell the name of your original mobile company the smartphone is locked to. The service will also tell you whether the device has been activated with the carrier or not. It must be in order to unlock it. Your IMEI should be clean.
Step 2. Select your package depending on the iPhone model and carrier [country].
Step 3. Pay for the service after you provide all the information, including IMEI number and email [find your number through the combination *#06#].
Step 4. Wait till you are unlocked. The company will email you the instructions.
Step 5. Complete the process by connecting to iTunes.
Start using your Verizon iPhone with any other mobile operator of your choice.
You Request, We Unlock
LetsUnlockiPhone continually strives for *beyond your wildest unlocking dreams* customer service and we're proud of what we deliver